Good looker



Not a lot to comment on tonight, other than I'm well fucking bored as everyone I know is being a total wuss and saving themselves for tomorrow and Monday. Still, it is my Birthday on Monday so it's nice to know everyone is planning on being on top form. Yesterday I perused what was popular on the Hype Machine, and came across this rather unusual but great looking blog. The functionality is a little different to what we're all used to, but it makes for a pleasant change. It's called 1.618, and you can check it out here.

MP3 The Rakes - Binary Love (The Loving Hand Remix)

MP3 Clipse - Chinese New Year

MP3 Rene and Angela - I Love You More (Twitch Edit)

0 Responses to “Good looker”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.