The View from the DJ Booth



Looking back, High Voltage has played host to loads of bands that I've taken a shine to over the last 6 months. Here's some of my favourites.

MP3 Howling Bells - Low Happening

MP3 Dead Disco - The Treatment (Metronomy Remix)

MP3 Polytechnic - Penguin

MP3 Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! - Over and Over (Lost and Found)

MP3 The Answering Machine - Oklahoma

MP3 Former Bullies - So Bad

And with the likes of You Say Party, We Say Die! to come, it's onward and upward. Nice work Rich.

0 Responses to “The View from the DJ Booth”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.