50,000 Hits and Counting!



It's party time. At some point earlier today, Black Country Grammar had received over fifty thousand visitors since going live in March. Wow. That means over 50000 of you have:

1) Read my musings on music, life and having a shitty job
2) Noted my apparent love for the word "fucking"
3) Downloaded some of the coolest new music

I can't quite believe I've managed to keep the blog going so long, but I'd like to thank all of you who've sent an email full of nice words or who have signed up to one of the RSS feeds.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. Here's something to keep the party going!

MP3 Datarock - Fa-Fa-Fa (Shakes Remix)

PS - It also seems that the Arthur Russell/DFA song I posted the other day has reached it's download limit in rapid style. Here it is again.

0 Responses to “50,000 Hits and Counting!”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.