Has MTV Changed my Life?



I've not lived anywhere with either Cable or Sky for a while, meaning that I don't normally get to see a lot of music telly. Since moving to my new place though, I've found myself watching more and more MTV and it's sister channels. Last night I flicked over to "MTV Dance Hits" to find a new song by Tracey Thorn of Everything But the Girl fame. It's a really good tune, and the video is cracking too. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it on YouTube to post here, but it's worth keeping your eyes peeled for.

MP3 Tracey Thorn - It's All True

0 Responses to “Has MTV Changed my Life?”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.