Something for the Weekend.



I'm staying in London this weekend so I'm not sure that I'll be able to get online to post you guys some songs. I know you'll find it tough, but if you can bear with me until Monday then all will be back to normal. I do feel however that I've been more than generous today, but I'll expand on that generosity now with a few more tunes. Have a good weekend peeps, and I'll write again on Monday. Inabit.

MP3 Simian Mobile Disco - It's the Beat

MP3 Dead Disco - The Treatment (Metronomy Remix)

MP3 The Shins - Turn on Me

0 Responses to “Something for the Weekend.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.