Use Casually and Dispose.



I fucking love the darts, even nearly as much as the snooker. That's what's great about this time of year - you get World Championships for both the week before Christmas and then the week after New Year. Awesome. You can't deny that darts is a "proper" sport - just take a look at the above picture of previous world champ Andy Fordham if you want to know what a real athelete looks like.

The launch of the latest tournament was spent at a mates flat. As you can imagine, the action was simply enthralling, and while the TV was largely muted, my friends iTunes was supplying a suitably indie soundtrack. Bringing me promptly onto the Shortwave Set. I never bothered at all with these guys first time out, but recent single Casual Use is an absolute blinder. AND it's based around a Madness sample. So not only have I been entertained with top quality sports action, but I've discovered some new music to boot. Thanks for the tip Fordy-Face.

MP3 The Shortwave Set - Casual Use

0 Responses to “Use Casually and Dispose.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.