Channel M



I've lived in Manchester for about 3 years now, and when I first moved here, I noticed a small student run TV station called Channel M. Recently, I've noticed their cameras at some quite important gigs in town such as Keith and the Longcut. It seems they're really championing Manchesters local music scene and televising a lot of these gigs. Your TV probably needs to be pointing east on a snowy day to get reception, but thanks to the wonderfulness of the interweb you can view all these gigs online! Check here to have a look.

As I've not spazzed out about Giant Drag for a while, now's as good a time as any to mention them. They had a gig filmed by Channel M, which was their fateful performance at Night and Day in April. It was a good gig, but it was populated by what seemed to be every Perv in Manchester. Not a very good advert, and even Annie comments that it seems we're a "tough crowd". Come back again soon, and I'm sure we can show you we can do better. It's worth checking out anyway, because it's some decent live footage.

MP3 Giant Drag - Kevin Is Gay

0 Responses to “Channel M”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.