I caught these guys last year at the XFM Liquid Lunch during In the City. I think they won some best band award from Diesel, but like most things I could be making that bit up. Norwich clearly rocks hard. Enjoy.
MP3 Pistolas - Villains
Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.
Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.
Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.
0 Responses to “Tasty Burgers”
Post a Comment