Childish, I know.

This is good fun. It's amazing what you remember from your school days, isn't it?

All you need to do is get a calculator, and enter the numbers from the following passage that are in bold type.

Once there was a girl who was 13. She need a bra size 84, but could only get size 45. She went to the Doctor and he said "Oh" (0). "Take these pills 2 times (press multiply) a day". But she took them 4 times (press multiply again) and ended up...



MP3 Lily Allen - Oh My God (Kaiser Chiefs Cover)

0 Responses to “Childish, I know.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.