Red shirt, red jeans, blue guitar.



Elephants are rather large creatures, used to the relaxing and comfortable surroundings of zoo's and safari parks nationwide. While usually sort of placid looking, they're known for having extremely good memories and farting loads. The same could probably be said for Kentucky-by-way-of-South-East London rockers Cage the Elephant. Whether their name is a metaphor for containing the beast within their five strong membership I'm not sure, but they certainly make a half decent racket. I went to see them tonight, and my ears are still ringing. Here's their set closer. Rock animal.

MP3 Cage the Elephant - Free Love

0 Responses to “Red shirt, red jeans, blue guitar.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.