White bread gives you cancer.



Here it is, Optimos remix of "You are the Space Invader" by Prinzhorn Dance School. From the minute I first saw this band, I knew that they needed some decent remix treatment to make them a little more dancefloor. Y'know, like not the beginning of a night (like Optimo did on their Essential Mix), but something that could take their bare bones and add to it to make it more, well, middle of the night. Optimo have done that in the most part, beefing up the drums, adding some effects, and fucking around with the vocal. If like me, you've ever been frustrated about where to put this tune in a set, don't let it frustrate you any more. Check it out.

MP3 Prinzhorn Dance School - You are the space invader (Optimo Espacio Remix)

0 Responses to “White bread gives you cancer.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.