None more hip: Part deux.



It's late, I'm tired, but I've found a few really interesting bits to share with you all. First up, here's a Chad Hugo remix of Kings of Leon. I've often thought that Chad Hugo is the balls behind the Neptunes, with Mr Williams adding the syrup to make the girls swoon. And on this offering, I guess I may be right.

MP3 Kings of Leon - My Party (Kenna and Chad Hugo Remix)

Now please, I want you to take a deep, deep breath. In a move so hip that any self respecting hipster could literally combust on the spot without any form of incendiary device, MIA has been given the remix treatment by DFA. It was given an airing on Annie Mac's show the other night, and the below MP3 is a rip from that.

MP3 MIA - Paper Planes (DFA Remix) / ZShare *

* I don't mind you sharing this with people you know, but please be aware that it really is for evaluation purposes only, as an edit from a radio show really isn't the best way to showcase a track. Still, you get the idea, and we all know that bass riff driving the track along is going to be fucking huge.

0 Responses to “None more hip: Part deux.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.