Post 500: The Greatest Hits.



I don't make as big a deal about events associated with this blog as I should. Since starting in March 2006, I've seen a number of new blogs arrive, loads sadly close, and I've made a load of new friends too. I've ignored such events as the blogs Birthday and 100,000th visit, but I feel the 500th post is a significant event, if anything because it shows I can stick with something rather than getting bored and moving on.

Instead of putting together a quirky list of songs with the number 500 in the title, I decided to consult Google Analytics to see which songs people are searching for the most when they reach this blog. A lot of what I could see is from 2007, though there are a couple of surprises. Anyway, enough waffling: Here's Black Country Grammars Greatest Hits.

MP3 Bloc Party - The Prayer

MP3 Lily Allen - Cheryl Tweedy

MP3 Kleerup feat. Robyn - With Every Heartbeat

MP3 LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends

MP3 Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip - Thou Shalt Always Kill

MP3 Hercules and Love Affair - Classique #2

MP3 Blood Red Shoes - ADHD

MP3 Kanye West (Feat Dwele) - Flashing Lights

MP3 Curtis Mayfield - Move on Up (Long Version)

MP3 Behaviour (Feat Andrea Revel) - Clap! Shake! Jump!

Here's to 500 more - Thanks for reading!

0 Responses to “Post 500: The Greatest Hits.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.