Listen to the radio...

Naho, Matt and Me return to terrorise the airwaves in Trafford this Wednesday night with a late night show. That's right kids, 3 hours of us, playing exactly what we want. It should be pretty cool. 106.2 between 11pm and 2am for a selection of indie, funk, electro, soul and absolutely anything else we find cool in-between.

For those of you either in bed or out of range, we will be uploading the show somewhere (could be here or MySpace) for you to download or stream. I think they call it podcasting, though ours will be generally that bit cheaper in look and feel! We'll be publishing a full tracklisting online too, so if by chance you a) listen and b) like what you hear, you'll be able to find out what it's all about.

If there's any interest in what we're doing, we might set up a mailing list, so you can get notification when a new show's online??? Let me know at "jonthebeef-at-gmail-dot-com" and I'll maybe sort something through Google Groups.

Also: Why do people persist using MSN messenger?? Gmail and GoogleTalk is far superior.

Laters

Grammar

0 Responses to “Listen to the radio...”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.