You've Got Mail.



No, I'm not talking about that bloody annoying movie with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, I'm actually talking about the brand new Beef-Feed you can subscribe to by email.

Now, I'm fully aware that email is dead and RSS is king, however I know there's some of you that simply don't have the chance to check my blog each day, and then you've usually got 5 or 6 posts to catch up with when you return. This way, the folk at Feedblitz will send you an email each day rounding up all the latest posts. If it annoys the hell out of you, simply unsubscribe. Easy.

Two things:

1) I'm new to this whole email feed thing, so not sure how muddy the waters are. I'm assured by Feedblitz that they do not participate in the practice of selling email address' and therefore you won't receive any spam from anyone else.

2) If this service is shit, simply unsubscribe and then please email me directly to let me know it was rubbish. You people that read mean I lot to me and I don't want to piss you off. If enough people shout at me then I'll turn it off.

Go on - gimme your details! Wise words on a daily basis - can't say fairer really can I?




0 Responses to “You've Got Mail.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom



Music Blogs - Blog Top Sites
      Subscribe in Rojo
        Add black country grammar to Newsburst from CNET News.com
          Add to Google
              Add to My AOL
                Subscribe in FeedLounge
                  Add to netvibes
                    Subscribe in Bloglines
                      Add black country grammar to ODEO
                        Subscribe in podnova
                          British Blog Directory.
                            Google PageRank Checker Tool
                                dotdashcreate.com Submit your Blogs!

Subscribe by Email!!

    Enter your email address below, and get sent an update whenever something new gets posted. Easy.

Get in Touch.

    Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

Shoutbox

    Send me your track

BlogRoll

    follow me on Twitter

    Previous posts

    Archives

    A Little Black Country Grammar

      Ahr - Yes
      Ar bin - I am
      Bostin - Terrific
      Geaus - Give me
      Gob - Mouth
      Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
      Quoit - Exactly, entirely
      Or roit? - Are you well?
      Trarabit - See you again soon
      More?? Here.
    Who links to me?


    Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
    "jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.