The 100th Post!!



Who'd have thought it? My attention span has lasted long enough to get to 100 posts on this blog? If you're a reader, and you can remember each one in explicit detail, then simply raise one arm, take it over your head, and pat yourself on the back!

Now, I know I've been a bit crap over the last few days with my lack of posting and all, but I have been rather busy. Don't dispair: I'll be making up for it over the next few days with some bumper posts for you!

And onto the music anyway. This is by the Noisettes, a group from London who I saw early in 2005 who should be rather busy this year. Imagine YYY's crossed with Kate Bush then beaten up by Skunk Anansie and you should get the right image. Top.

MP3 The Noisettes - Iwe

0 Responses to “The 100th Post!!”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.