
You might already know this track. It's a broken beat spectacular built around "Apache" which has been torn up in venues across the country by the likes of Gilles Petersen and , well, me. It's great - give it a go.
MP3 Switch - A Bit Patchy

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.
Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.
Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.
0 Responses to “Apache”
Post a Comment