(Hopefully Not) Shit Disco



Well, tomorrow night is Club Voltage, featuring the mighty KBC, We Start Fires and The Airstrip One. The chaps from the KBC are DJing in the backroom afterwards, while Smokey Hawkins and me tear up the main room. Ace.

To help you all get in cheap (and save on printer ink and paper) above is a handy "mini flyer" for you to print off, cut out and keep to exchange for cheap entry tomorrow. Trust me, you won't regret it.

MP3 Shit Disco - I Know Kung Fu

0 Responses to “(Hopefully Not) Shit Disco”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.