I Got Top Man in my Soul



How's this for brand reinforcement? Following on from their launch party last week, I decided to swing by the new Top Man store in the Arndale centre on the way home from work. I'd had a kebab for lunch (yes, I know that's wrong) and managed to drop a piece of chicken tikka on my slacks. As I'm too lazy to wash them, I felt inspired once in the shop to buy not one, but two pairs of trousers. I'm such a gimp - I must be a Brand Managers dream.

Do you like the picture anyway? I'm the one on the right. The other two are Matt and Lucy. Anyway, we all got given CD's when we left the party, so I've shamelessly ripped it to share with you guys. Enjoy.

MP3 The Lovers - La Le

MP3 The Lovers - Frog N' Snail

MP3 0898 Dave - Ballad of Henry

MP3 0898 Dave - Glockrock

MP3 Datarock - Computer Camp Love

MP3 Datarock - Fa Fa Fa

MP3 The Long Blondes - Lust in the Movies

Please leave a comment if this inspires you to go and spend cash in Top Shop/Top Man. I doubt it will though.

0 Responses to “I Got Top Man in my Soul”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.