The KBC



I'm feeling a bit guilty that I've not covered these guys sooner. Yes, I've known them for ages and yes, I think they're ace. It's not often you get people from the UK attempting the whole punk funk thing, but these guys do it with such aplomb it could teach our friends in NY a thing or 2.

They're playing High Voltage on 27th April with We Start Fires (and me of course!) and then the Black Lion in Salford as part of the Sounds from the Other City Festival on the 30th. Check them out.

MP3 The KBC - Days of Disillusion

MP3 The KBC - Poisonous Emblem (Performance Remix)

Check them out here.

0 Responses to “The KBC”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.