New Type of Plastic Surgery



I'm not even going to comment on this, as I'll get myself into A LOT of trouble! I'm off to the Go! Team at the Roadhouse tonight - it's one of those super duper XFM Access All April things. Should be good. I'll post a review tomorrow.

MP3 The Go! Team - Huddle Formation (RJD2 Remix)

0 Responses to “New Type of Plastic Surgery”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom



Music Blogs - Blog Top Sites
      Subscribe in Rojo
        Add black country grammar to Newsburst from CNET News.com
          Add to Google
              Add to My AOL
                Subscribe in FeedLounge
                  Add to netvibes
                    Subscribe in Bloglines
                      Add black country grammar to ODEO
                        Subscribe in podnova
                          British Blog Directory.
                            Google PageRank Checker Tool
                                dotdashcreate.com Submit your Blogs!

Subscribe by Email!!

    Enter your email address below, and get sent an update whenever something new gets posted. Easy.

Get in Touch.

    Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

Shoutbox

    Send me your track

BlogRoll

    follow me on Twitter

    Previous posts

    Archives

    A Little Black Country Grammar

      Ahr - Yes
      Ar bin - I am
      Bostin - Terrific
      Geaus - Give me
      Gob - Mouth
      Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
      Quoit - Exactly, entirely
      Or roit? - Are you well?
      Trarabit - See you again soon
      More?? Here.
    Who links to me?


    Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
    "jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.