In the Morning



Up All Night was another favourite of mine from 2004. Given to me by a friend, I thought it was going to be boring mundane Britrock (knowing their musical taste) that wouldn't grab me in any way. I couldn't have been more wrong. The band produced a sound that I thought was so lacking in British rock by being both melodic and, well, rocky. Single "Somewhere Else" is also a big favourite, even though it draws dangerously close to the Boss himself.

And onto the new. In the Morning is OK, though I'll probably need to have a few more listens in fairness. It sounds like Razorlight not trying to sound like Razorlight, and then giving up two thirds the way through with a "Fuck it, lets be Razorlight". It lacks the punch of Golden Touch and Dalton, but it still good to have them back.

MP3 Razorlight - In the Morning

0 Responses to “In the Morning”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.