I am the Lord of the Wank.



This is ace. If you substitute the word "dance" for "wank" in any song lyric or title, it turns said song from something quite innocent, into something extremely childish and funny. Try it for yourselves.

MP3 The Pipettes - It Hurts To See You Wank So Well

MP3 Sons & Daughters - Wank Me In (Optimo Remix)

There's plenty more to come, don't worry about that.

0 Responses to “I am the Lord of the Wank.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.