Doing it for themselves.



There's a new Scissor Sisters track floating about kids. Like the Killers, this is the sound of another band from 2004 returning, and really it doesn't sound like they've worked on furthering their sound at all. It's high camp, as would expect, but it's really not very good, sounding like a pastiche of 70's disco experts ELO. There's even a bit of Bee Gees in there. It might grow on me, but I'm not too keen on this first listen.

MP3 Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancin'*

* Wankin'?

0 Responses to “Doing it for themselves.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.