Casino Royale



I'm guessing you've all heard about how Chris Cornell will be collaborating with David Arnold on the new Bond theme. Apparently, it's the first time a guy has sung the theme since A-ha did the Living Daylights. I'm not sure what I think about this as I always quite liked Soundgarden when I was a kid. To his credit, Cornell has worked on many soundtracks, as has Arnold, so potentially with Cornell's vocal range we may get something rather good. Or not. Hmm.

MP3 Soundgarden - Fell on Black Days

MP3 Chris Cornell - Seasons

MP3 Audioslave - Cochise

MP3 A-ha - The Living Daylights

0 Responses to “Casino Royale”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.