Restructuring.



I had a minor crisis the other day. Basically, I ran out of hard disk space on my laptop, and very nearly did on my external hard-drive. This meant one thing: It was time to get rid of some MP3's. I decided to conduct an audit, which meant looking through the collection I'd amassed over time, and deleting what I didn't want any more.

I found loads of stuff I'd forgotten I had. Like Girls Vs. Boys for instance: This was a band I rather liked when I was at school, so for prosterity reasons I ripped their album House of GVSB onto my laptop. I gave it a good listen the other night, and it's fucking ace. It's the sort of rock that was ahead of it's time 10 years ago, but could stand up well today. I think they're still going, though I'm not sure what they sound like now.

And the state of my hard-drive now? Well, lets say that I'm about 20gb lighter. Crisis averted.

MP3 Girls Against Boys - Wilmington

MP3 Girls Against Boys - Life in Pink

0 Responses to “Restructuring.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.