"If you ain't got no money,



Take your broke ass...":

a) To the Cinema. It's quite cheap, and a great way to spend a couple of hours without drinking.

b) To the Museum. Many of them are free now and are a great way to expand your cultural horizons.

c) To the pub (with a friend). Get them to buy you beer for being such a good pal.

I don't like Fergie's new single at all. It's a soft-porn homage to money, whilst also trying to persuade the listener that she's "real". We all of course know this, as she's simply nothing more than a J-Lo wannabe who releases songs that have even less artistic merit. Except for "Fergalicious" that is, which is a total guilty pleasure - for some reason I like it's old skool electro backing. The rest of what she does is absolute pants though. Grr.

MP3 Fergie - Fergalicious

0 Responses to “"If you ain't got no money,”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.