Top of the Pops #1: NME Chart 16/07/07



Time for a new feature. Every week, I'm going to be focussing on a top 10 from anywhere. Not much time to type at the moment, but here's this weeks NME chart with a few tunes for you. Enjoy.

1. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Down Boy
2. Biffy Clyro - Folding Stars
3. The White Stripes - Icky Thump
4. Interpol - The Heirich Maneuver
5. The Cribs - Moving Pictures
6. Bloc Party - Hunting For Witches
7. Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula
8. Dizzee Rascal - Pussy'ole (Old Skool)
9. Queens Of The Stone Age - Sick, Sick, Sick
10. Tokyo Police Club - Your English Is Good

0 Responses to “Top of the Pops #1: NME Chart 16/07/07”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.