Ahem... hello?



Yep, it has been too long. Stuff has been going on in my life that hasn't left much space to tell you all what I've been listening to. Hell, I've not even been listening to the much stuff. I even managed to miss such milestones as BCG's first Birthday and our 100,000th hit. Did I stop caring? I really don't know, but I now feel rested and capable of inflicting my questionable music taste on you all. Ha ha ha. No more excuses from today: I'm back on it.

MP3 Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Down Boy

MP3 Silversun Pickups - Well thought out Twinkles

0 Responses to “Ahem... hello?”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.