A Bunch of Threes



I've had these tunes sat on my desktop for a week or so now, while I've been trying to think of something inspirational or such to write. Instead, here's a Haiku:

"The jam session starts
Somebody calls "Giant Steps"
Cold fear grips my brain"

Hmm. Here's some tunes anyway.

MP3 Martha and the vandellas - Heatwave

MP3 Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to Love

MP3 Rick James - Super Freak

PS - Click here for more Japenese prose.

0 Responses to “A Bunch of Threes”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.