Rave on you crazy diamond.



I didn't honestly expect to see a new Raveonettes album this year. In fact, I don't know if I ever expected to see another album by them - I'm not really a fan and hadn't known them to do anything for the last couple of years. Anyway, I've snagged myself a copy of newie "Lust Lust Lust", and it's pretty a darned good reverb soaked affair. New single "Dead Sound" is doing the rounds at the mo and'll give you a fair idea of what to expect, but check this out as well too.

MP3 The Raveonettes - Lust

SWAPPED AT REQUEST OF THE LABEL FOR...

MP3 The Raveonettes - Dead Sound

0 Responses to “Rave on you crazy diamond.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.