Spooky



Guess what? It's Hallowe'en today. Yep, that day where kids hold you to ransom on your front doorstep in return for a treat. I'm not massive fan myself, never seen the wide appeal. Still, the online world has been alight with suitable tunes this year - I've never seen such an interest in Hallowe'en before. Here's some stuff I've found over the last couple of days:

MP3 Curtis Vodka - Thriller

MP3 Danny Hutton - Monster Shindig

MP3 The Misfits - Skulls

MP3 Alessi Brothers - Savin' the Day (The Revenge Flat Top Mix)

0 Responses to “Spooky”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.