Be Your Own Pet SPLIT UP!



Like, WTF??? Nashville's noisy youngsters Be Your Own Pet have decided to call it a day. AND their last gig is at Dingwalls. They did play my 2006 gig of the year at the Roadhouse that January, and I do remember playing 'Fire Department' during my time DJing at High Voltage and it being one of the tunes I particularly liked at the time. Never mind eh?

MP3 Be Your Own Pet - Fire Department

0 Responses to “Be Your Own Pet SPLIT UP!”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.