In case you missed out the first time.



Right, it seems the whole "Hype Machine not indexing me" thing was my fault entirely, so below is something of a super mega post that will allow those peeps from Hype that missed to out to grab, but also another opportunity for you regulars to catch some stuff you may have missed. Grab 'em while they're hot kids:

From the post: Help Mel out

MP3 Moby - I love to move in here (Holy Ghost! Remix)

From the post: From Dig for Victory

MP3 Chemical Brothers - Dig your own hole

MP3 Friction - Dig it (Tyler Pope Remix)

MP3 Kanye West - Gold Digger (Feat. Jamie Foxx)

MP3 Demis Roussos - I Dig You (Todd Terje Housemix)

MP3 Lil Wayne - A Milli (Flying Lotus' Robo Tussin Remix)

From the post: No age.

MP3 No Age - Cappo

From the post: Rollerskatin' Jams

MP3 De la Soul - A Rollerskatin' Jam called Saturday

MP3 The Rapture - Get Myself into it

From the post: Night Muzikken

MP3 Eine Kleine Nacht Musik - La Serenissima

From the post: Face|Off

MP3 Fight Like Apes - Lend me your face

And just because I'm feeling light headed from flu, here's some other bits to keep you going. One being a Madlib remix of Madvillain (ie, a reinterpretation of his own stuff) and two great examples of the current Italo infatuation:

MP3 Madvillain - Running around with another (Madlib Remix)

MP3 Little Boots - Meddle

MP3 The Golden Filter - Solid Gold*

* As discovered by Aleks at Disco Dust.

4 Responses to “In case you missed out the first time.”

  1. # Blogger Chris

    Hype wasn't indexing your posts either? Strange, ours were just fixed magically (that's why I use the ol' trusty RSS feed for the blogs I like instead...). What did they say was the reason?

    BTW, the Madvillainy 2 album is awesome...  

  2. # Blogger jonthebeef

    They didn't get back to me. I had been linking to the download button in YSI for ages, so that people could do one click downloads from the blog. I think it stopped indexing because of this. To test my theory, (the 'Blue Flowers' post) I linked to the YSI page, rather than download button, and lo and behold - indexed by the Hype Machine once more.

    And yes, you're totally right, the 'Madvillain 2' album is great. I really wish they'd get a move on with some new stuff though.

    Thanks

    j  

  3. # Blogger jc

    nice post! just tried to dl the hg rmx of moby + the tood terje rmx, both files have expired thats why i dont like ysi... any chance to re-up those two? would be highly appreciated, keep up bringing the good stuff! j.  

  4. # Blogger Joel Ra

    OMG i have been after this Demis Roussos song for so so long,it would be very much appreciated if you could find it in your heart to re up it please.
    If not no worries, still a nice post =D  

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom



Music Blogs - Blog Top Sites
      Subscribe in Rojo
        Add black country grammar to Newsburst from CNET News.com
          Add to Google
              Add to My AOL
                Subscribe in FeedLounge
                  Add to netvibes
                    Subscribe in Bloglines
                      Add black country grammar to ODEO
                        Subscribe in podnova
                          British Blog Directory.
                            Google PageRank Checker Tool
                                dotdashcreate.com Submit your Blogs!

Subscribe by Email!!

    Enter your email address below, and get sent an update whenever something new gets posted. Easy.

Get in Touch.

    Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

Shoutbox

    Send me your track

BlogRoll

    follow me on Twitter

    Previous posts

    Archives

    A Little Black Country Grammar

      Ahr - Yes
      Ar bin - I am
      Bostin - Terrific
      Geaus - Give me
      Gob - Mouth
      Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
      Quoit - Exactly, entirely
      Or roit? - Are you well?
      Trarabit - See you again soon
      More?? Here.
    Who links to me?


    Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
    "jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.