Win tickets for Matter this Friday!



You might have heard by now that those clever folk at Fabric have only gone and opened another club, this time in a quiet corner of the O2. They've some truly ace shows coming up, so to celebrate this (and other things) we're giving away a VIP pass for you and a mate for Friday. So simply send an email by clicking here and putting something sensible like "Matter Competition" in the subject and you'll be entered into a prize draw. I'll send a copy of the latest Freq Nasty Fabric comp to the lucky winner too. Aren't I nice?

MP3 Dubfire - Roadkill (Mylo mix)

MP3 Reverend and the Makers - Heavyweight Champion of the World

MP3 Midfield General - Disco Sirens (Chicken Lips Malfunction)

0 Responses to “Win tickets for Matter this Friday!”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.