"I am a Fever."



OK, I'm not, I know that shit. I'm not even catchy, or memorable. I've got one of those faces that people look at strangely when they meet me, like they already know me, which of course they do, they just forgot. Oh well. Enough wallowing (aside from the Lammo thing, I've had a shitty day), here's some tunes. They've actually gone some way to cheering me up too.

MP3 Chemical Brothers - Battle Scars (Beyond the Wizards Sleeve Re-Animation) / Zshare

MP3 Metro Area - Miura

MP3 Caribou - She's the One (Hot Chip Remix)

PS - The title is in reference to the new Kills tune, which you can cop a load of here. Enjoy.

0 Responses to “"I am a Fever."”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.