Beef Vs. Lamb



BBC 6Music is the ONLY good radio station in the UK, which I listen to in the office every day. But like any station, they occasionally change things around, which often means that a DJ that you either love or loathe gets replaced with someone else. This happened recently when Gideon Coe departed from his 10am slot to take one later in the evening. This pissed me off a little, as he was my favourite DJ on the station and moved to a time when I wouldn't be listening, and also because he was replaced with George Lamb.

Not wanting to sound like a miserable grumpy arsehole, but I thought I'd add a bit of BCG wit to his show today. He was rabbiting on about a "beatdown", which would involve him, James Murphy and a few others going to a sweaty basement in London for a scrap. I quickly typed my response, only for him to read it out over the airwaves. Here's what I said:

"I think you’d find James Murphy would whoop your ass – he’s like a black belt kung fu ninja or something."

All is now forgiven. Onward and upward eh?

MP3 Feadz - Go On Beef (Oizo Remix)

MP3 Final Fantasy - This Lamb sells Condos

0 Responses to “Beef Vs. Lamb”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.