Post #600: Death Cab do Manchester.



It's my 600th post! I can't think of anything that'll fit with this, so I'll make a bigger deal for post 666 instead.

I found this Smiths cover on the Hype Machine this morning, and then remembered they did a Stone Roses cover that was out there weeks ago. If they've done a New Order cover, let me know and I'll splice all three together, and chuck it to an Manchester DJ for them to play in their set. They'll love it.

MP3 Death Cab for Cutie - I wanna be adored

MP3 Death Cab for Cutie - There is a light that will never go out

0 Responses to “Post #600: Death Cab do Manchester.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.