My Purple Past.



No, this isn't a tribute to my time as a Prince impersonator, it's a spot about the new Deerhoof album "Offend Maggie", out on ATP on 6th October. I've never really explored the band too much TBH, which on listening to their latest leads me to think is a massive mistake.

Do: Grab if you're a fan of angular experimental alternative rock.
Don't: Grab if you're not.

This should help make up your mind.

MP3 Deerhoof - My Purple Past

0 Responses to “My Purple Past.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.