Holy Crap - Part 1 (of 2)



Big, big shout to James at Yer Mam! for his kind words earlier, and also for inspiring these next 2 posts. Yes, I am "borrowing" some inspiration from him, but this is stuff I've gotta share. Remember my Beyonce post from last week which claimed Deja Vu is her best track since Crazy in Love? I've heard something to tonight which beats it. Bootyful.

MP3 Beyonce - Suga Mama

0 Responses to “Holy Crap - Part 1 (of 2)”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.