Someone Please Help.



HOORAY!!!

Thankfully, loads of other people were using my usual template, and a couple of sites have posted the code!!! At least the blog is looking a bit like it used to now. It's going to take a while to get all the old stuff down the right hand side again, but at least it's starting to look like the good old Black Country Grammar again.

I'm so relieved. If any of you are tapping out an email to me with help at the moment please stop as crisis averted!

I can back to posting now.

HOORAY!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what went wrong or when, but as you can see I've had to resort to using a rubbish template on the blog. At somepoint last week, something went wrong when resaving my template, which resulted in a series of posts being deleted and nothing new updating. Having absolutely no CSS skills whatsoever, and my old template being one I acquired from Blogger Templates (which seems to have now been deleted), I'm really in trouble.

Can someone please help me?? I've got the code from the blog before I reverted back to a basic format, so if any of you readers out there are versed in the work of creating blog templates then please get in touch. I can't promise any money, but I can offer a lifetime of gratitude in return.

In the meantime, I'll be looking into this myself to try and build something new. This will take time, and I'm afraid I won't be able to make any posts. I'm really upset about this, as Black Country Grammar is something I've taken a great deal of pride in over the last 5 months.

Till a solution arises, this is jonthebeef, signing off...

0 Responses to “Someone Please Help.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom



Music Blogs - Blog Top Sites
      Subscribe in Rojo
        Add black country grammar to Newsburst from CNET News.com
          Add to Google
              Add to My AOL
                Subscribe in FeedLounge
                  Add to netvibes
                    Subscribe in Bloglines
                      Add black country grammar to ODEO
                        Subscribe in podnova
                          British Blog Directory.
                            Google PageRank Checker Tool
                                dotdashcreate.com Submit your Blogs!

Subscribe by Email!!

    Enter your email address below, and get sent an update whenever something new gets posted. Easy.

Get in Touch.

    Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

Shoutbox

    Send me your track

BlogRoll

    follow me on Twitter

    Previous posts

    Archives

    A Little Black Country Grammar

      Ahr - Yes
      Ar bin - I am
      Bostin - Terrific
      Geaus - Give me
      Gob - Mouth
      Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
      Quoit - Exactly, entirely
      Or roit? - Are you well?
      Trarabit - See you again soon
      More?? Here.
    Who links to me?


    Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
    "jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.