Hosses.



I got hold of the new Sparklehorse album yesterday, and I'm pleased to say it's ace. I'm sure you've all read about the various guests on the album, with my most notable concern being producer du jour, Dangermouse. Thankfully, he hasn't stamped all over the album like you would have expected, as it all sounds as quiet and pretty as Linkous' previous work. I'm just wondering what I'll think of his input on the new Rapture album, which is here ready and waiting for me to crank it on next. Eek.

MP3 Sparklehorse - Shade and Honey

0 Responses to “Hosses.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.