Clayfaces



Hee hee hee... this is a bit naughty. Not only can I not remember where I got this from, but it's also a demo. Shades of the WAYUH scandel earlier this year? Maybe, but that will only be proved until someone sends me a polite email to remove the track. In the meantime - download it while you can! I'm not the biggest of Bloc Party fans to be honest, but this track sounds quite good. It's no Banquet, but it's got enough of a beat that the lucky High Voltage audience will be treated to it next week.

MP3 Bloc Party - Song for Clay (Demo)

0 Responses to “Clayfaces”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.