My Tobacco Tin.



As years go by I'm getting further ostricised by my fellow man as smoking IS NO LONGER COOL. When did that happen? Once upon a time, all my friends smoked, now I'm the only one. This is all going to get even worse next summer when the smoking ban comes. This means I'll no longer be able to enjoy a cigarette with a beer or after a meal. My new place of work aren't at all tolerent to smoking either - I can't have a cigarette break - which means by lunchtime and the end of the day I'm absolutely gagging for a smoke.

Sitting on a bench after my sandwiches yesterday lunchtime, I rolled myself a well earned cig. After enjoying it, I cleaned everything up, put it in the bin, and went about my business. It was only at the end of the day that I realised I'd left my tobacco tin on the bench, and someone had helpfully taken it for themselves. I was gutted, as I've had the tin for years, and it was covered in some really cool stickers. I suppose that'll teach me for being a stinking smoker. Gutted.

MP3 Nirvana - Marigold

PS - The picture above isn't my tin, just a random one I found on Google.

0 Responses to “My Tobacco Tin.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.