Paranoid, Heartbreaking Beats.



It's been a while I know. I don't know what I've been doing, but clearly my blogging mojo has been limited. I guess I've been rediscovering music, which means I've been listening to it for pleasure, rather than for work purposes. I've enjoyed it.

I'm sure you've all heard the LCD Soundsystem thing they did for Nike by now. I was so eager to hear it that I ACTUALLY FUCKING PAID FOR IT. While I didn't inspire me to sort my general fitness level out and go for a run, it did inspire me to enjoy some great stuff again.

It's In the City this weekend in Manchester, which basically means there's about a million unsigned bands playing that I've got to see. It's going to be good, and I'll keep you all informed with how it's going!

MP3 LCD Soundsystem - On Repeat

0 Responses to “Paranoid, Heartbreaking Beats.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.