Black Is The New Black #2: Black Devil Disco Club



Here's another post to add to my tenuously linked theme. This track by proto-Italo types Black Devil Disco Club started life on their album "28 After". Like always, I don't know a vast amount about these guys, other than that they were originally called Black Devil, and their debut album was released in 1978. Rephlex re-released it in 2006, and the band have reformed. Anyway, 'nuff beardy chinstroking: Here's a tune.

MP3 Black Devil Disco Club - I Regret the Flower Power (Fragments of Fear Version by Quiet Village)

0 Responses to “Black Is The New Black #2: Black Devil Disco Club”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.