Does Nu-Rave Offend You, Yeah?



My general tactic at the moment is to stay away from all things "Nu Rave". In fact, I haven't picked up a copy of the NME since they started all this clap-trap off. This does mean that I miss out on some things that are rather good, like Crystal Castles and my latest late-discovery, Does it Offend You, Yeah? Now, they do have the overlong name which is a good start, but on evidence of new single "Lets make out", they're actually my cup of tea. The single features a guy called Sebastien Grainger, who was the singy-drummer in Canadian noiseniks Death From Above 1979. This is loads better than what MSTRKRFT (feat the other guy from DFA79) are doing at the moment, trust me.

MP3 Does it Offend You, Yeah? - Lets make out (Extended Mix)

0 Responses to “Does Nu-Rave Offend You, Yeah?”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.