Pixxxxxxxxels.



What's the deal with all this "social networking" at the moment? I spend a couple of years getting my head around myspazz, and then newkidontheblock Facebook shows up and all my friends start using that instead. I still check the 'spazz sometimes, and imagine my delight on Thursday to find a new message in my inbox from a guy called Mat. He told me I should post up a mix of Joy Zippers "You're so Good" as done by his housemate Dan. Now, neither party realised that "You're so Good" is one of my favourite tracks of recent years, and so the pressure applied to make me like this was rather extreme. Still, Pixels (one of Dan's guises) turn in a good effort, jettisoning the guitar and adding some bleeps. All good. Check it out.

MP3 Joy Zipper - You're so Good (Pixels Remix)

0 Responses to “Pixxxxxxxxels.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.