This beat is Teknotronic



Oh yes, I'm excited. Tonight is the return of my little remix/covers/mashup shindig Shoplifters at the Bay Horse in Manchesters Northern Quarter. For those of you who feel a little dismayed when we finish playing, you'll be pleased to know that the party continues in the bar at Sankeys for Danny McNamaras new indie shindig the Aftershow. I'm feeling rather disco today, so tonights tunes are gonna be of that nature from me. Lord knows what Jon Claude has in his record bag though. Trust me, it's gonna be ace. Come along.

MP3 TV on the Radio - Wolf Like Me

MP3 Jackson 5 - It's Great to be Here (Kenny Dope Re-edit)

0 Responses to “This beat is Teknotronic”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.