Rock DJ



Thursday night was spent watching Fingathing as part of Ben and Sooz's Birthday. Me and Paul had been asked to DJ after the band, and Sooz had given us a massive list of Rock and Metal tunes that she wanted to hear. After much surfing, ripping, and requesting, I ended up being able to string some rock tunes together, and I reckon I did pretty well too. Check some of these babies out (though they weren't on Sooz's list):

MP3 The Von Bondies - It came from Japan

MP3 The Waitresses - I know what boys like

MP3 The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - 2 Kindsa Love (YouTube)

MP3 Rocket from the Crypt - Born in '69

0 Responses to “Rock DJ”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.